Remember those wind-up toy cars you pull back & let go? What if you put one of those springs in a bike wheel so when you stopped at a light you could get that momentum back again? The idea is so simple – perfect for a bicycle.
- hi im bob
- ThinkSketchDesign.com: New Website Launch!
- Twittering the Moon: Anyone know what that star is next to the moon?
- From microblog to Network Protocol: How Twitter will redefine the Internet
- Spotify: A free iTunes with all the music in the world – coming soon to your phone
- Hire Me! – My Design Portfolio and Resume
- Print-a-Crate: A Kingfisher Product Design Project
- Cool 3D SocialMedia Browser (Redux)
- The Kill-a-Watt Killer: Energy Monitors should be 10 times cheaper.
- Google begins infiltration of energy market: For good or for awesome?
- Ant hourglass
- WordPress Feedburner Facebook
- a video experiment from college
- NO! spotify, our big music hope, crushed by the big bad Media?
- Portable social graphs – I found this slideshow from razorfish
- Meta-local: Obnoxious term coined here first.
- The passtime of listening to music… and ads.
- Preference is the new Search
|http://www.handelsag… on The virtue of slow networ…|
|Garage Kits on A Clean & Simple Bicycle R…|
|chukwu vincent on Tent with built in air ma…|
|Julissa on Simplifying the urban bicycle…|
|Micki on Spotify: A free iTunes with al…|